Prepare for war.
For those who have read my book, End Game, you know that what occurred this week, through the declaration of President Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, directly relates to the central theme of the book.
Although the statement by President Trump has been received with much fanfare by evangelical Christian leaders in America, it does not change Jerusalem’s global status and is merely a catalyst for war. But not just any war, a prophesied war which precedes the Tribulation.
Written in 2015 and published in 2016, my book clearly states three things which have occurred since then:
– Bitcoin and cryptocurrency was detailed in Chapter 2, the importance it plays regarding the new financial system and coming global paradigm shift in currency. This was before Bitcoin’s parabolic rise. Although volatile, this disruptive tech is forcing a paradigm shift which will impact global payments and the world’s financial system.
– The book predicted the rise of Turkey before the coup attempt of 2016 which bolstered the position of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, creating a resurgence of the Ottoman Empire mindset in Turkey, a spiritual awakening with the goal of recovering Palestine.
– End Game stated clearly that ISIS was merely a catalyst to begin forming the alliance mentioned in Ezekiel and that we would see this formal alliance of a resurgent Turkey, Russia and Iran within a specified window.
All have occurred as written and have brought us to this point, a moment of sovereign timing.
As I wrote in October, we are in the Zero Hour of the convergence window, that is, a special moment in history that points to a shift of Biblical proportions, the transition from one season to another. Since entering this hour the following has occurred:
– Erdogan (Turkey), Putin (Russia) & Rouhani (Iran) held trilateral talks in Sochi on November 22nd of this year. The trio, now formally aligned, have been working together in Syria. Said to have brought about an end to ISIS in the region, the three leaders are “planning to discuss further steps to ensure long-term stability in this country” amid “the successes in combatting terrorism and visible reduction of violence in Syria”.
– Citing the 1995 Jerusalem Embassy Act, which I have written about extensively in the past, President Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on December 6th. It has since incited anger across the Muslim world bringing Islamic factions together, from extremist groups to even moderates. The President also stated that the United States would relocate the US Embassy from TelAviv to Jerusalem.
Why is this important and what does it point to?
The statement by President Trump this week occurred 70 years after the UN resolution of 1947, known as UN General Assembly Resolution 181, which partitioned Palestine and gave Israel a portion of the Holy Land while internationalizing Jerusalem. More specifically, it began the termination process of the Mandate for Palestine, which was officially terminated on May 14, 1948 when the State of Israel was proclaimed. The statement by President Trump this week occurred 100 years after the Balfour Declaration of 1917, the declaration which set all of this into motion.
This also occurred around a specific 50 year cycle that has surrounded Israel.
1917 – Balfour Declaration
1967 – Six Day War
2017 – US Declaration of Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel
From Declaration to Declaration
The declaration of Lord Balfour to restore the Jews to their homeland in 1917 has been brought full circle, 100 years later, with a declaration by the United States to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. However, this most recent declaration is not a completion of prophecy, rather, the beginning of a transition period which will trigger a major war in the Middle East, bringing about the fulfillment of prophecy.
It was not prophetic fulfillment but a catalyst for it to begin.
Although the United States played an integral part in the freedom of the Jewish people and the establishment of the State of Israel, the United States does not have the governing authority to unilaterally declare Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it will be contested. (Note: Jerusalem is only internationally recognized as Israel’s capital by the Czech Republic, Taiwan, the United States and Vanuatu). The United Nations has the governing authority over the State of Israel as it created the State of Israel in 1947-1948. Although Christians know that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel, the recent declaration was a declaration of war.
The peace process is over for now and war is coming.
The move by the United States will merely prompt the already aligning Muslim nations to come against Israel. The nations prophesied to come against Israel are aligning right now. Israel will prevail, but the next stage is war before peace is reached in the region. However, this isn’t just any war.
If we are witnessing what it appears, after this devastating war it is the Antichrist who brokers peace and this treaty marks the beginning of the Tribulation.
I can not overstate the significance of our times and the events which are transpiring before us. I understand the severity and significance of what I am saying. But it is imperative that the Church is aware of what could be ahead.
Pre-Tribulation rapture is a false teaching, which I explain at length in my book. The stakes are high and it is important that you are at least aware of the potential implications of current day events.
I encourage you to purchase a copy of my book and read it before the new year.